1) It’s a political thriller set in the twenty-first century
2) Five books I consulted in the writing of it — The Book Of Lies by Aleister Crowley, Bernice Summerfield And The Vampire Curse, The Arabian Nights: A Companion by Robert Irwin, A Dictionary Of Latin Phrases And Sayings, and a book that you won’t find anywhere.
3) At least one act I performed in the writing of the novel was widely rumoured in the 19th century to cause certain death.
4) It contains almost no mentions of the Beach Boys.
5) The third teaser will appear, but in a book by someone else. Nowhere in that book does it mention that it’s a teaser…
Be my Patron
To subscribe to my mailing list and receive updates about my new books as they are released, visit https://books2read.com/author/andrew-hickey/subscribe/1/65309/
FrF on Brooklyn Nine-Nine and Re… Bob Mauldin on Michael Nesmith: Expanded… Andrew Hickey on The Good Posts: Chapter 3 The Flan in the High… on The Good Posts: Chapter 3 Andrew Hickey on The Beach Boys and the Royal P…